SOCS 350 Quizzes Week 2 and 6 Purchase herehttp://devrycourse.com/socs-350-quizzes-week-2-and-6Product Description
SOCS 350 Week 2 Quiz
1. (TCOs 1 & 2) The existence of a wide variety of cultures and subcultures represented within a society is _____.
2. (TCOs 1 & 2) A category of people distinguished from the dominant society on the basis of distinctive and identifiable cultural characteristics is _____.
3. (TCOs 1 & 2) Caucasians with origins other than Northern or Western European who still hold and value their ethnic identity but do so without social cost are _____.
4. (TCOs 3 & 4) The tangible artifacts created by a culture are _____.
5. (TCOs 3 & 4) The disconnect in a society that occurs when material culture changes more rapidly than nonmaterial culture is _____.
6. (TCOs 1, 3, & 4) The process that occurs when concepts, ideas, language, and behaviors cross cultural boundaries is _____.
7. (TCOs 1 & 2) Evaluating cultural differences in relationship to one’s own cultural standards is _____.
8. (TCOs 3 & 4) An example of a person managing differences by avoidance would be
9. (TCOs 3 & 4) Which of the following statements is/are true about cultures over time10. (TCOs 1 & 2) Methods of communication vary among cultures. Some use direct and simple methods while others use indirect and complex means. Which cultures prefer indirect ways of communicating and use of gestures, facial expressions, some vague comments, and so on11. (TCOs 1 & 2) Name and briefly describe the three categories of ethical theories introduced in the book. Briefly describe how the caring ethical theory can be used to understand and impact diversity at work and school.
SOCS 350 Week 6 Quiz
1. (TCOs 6 & 7) Why is the following statement false? You can easily figure out how to communicate with your coworkers as long as you know their ethnicity.
2. (TCOs 6 & 7) Millennial workers (1980–2000) tend to be motivated by
3. (TCOs 6 & 7) The…