MIS 589 All Quizzes (Week 1, 2, 3, 7) Purchase herehttp://devrycourse.com/mis-589-all-quizzes-week-1-2-3-7
MIS 589 Week 1 Quiz
1. (TCO A) This layer is responsible for translating electrical pulses into data.
2. (TCO A) A(n) _____ is a set of rules that determine what a layer would do and provides a clearly defined set of messages that software at the layer needs to understand.
3. (TCO A) Cables and wireless transmissions are also known as ____.
4. (TCO A) Today we have access to the broadband Internet access from home appliances, televisions, mobile phones, MP3 players, cars, computers, phones and many other devices. This is an example of the coming existence of _____.
5. (TCO A) Which standards body is responsible for the development of local area network (LAN) standards6. (TCO B) You have five physical computers in available to you. Your organization has started a project that requires 10 different servers to meet all requirements. You have no additional funding to purchase new servers. Using ____ technology is the best option you have.
7. (TCO B) The company vice president has just received an email from an associate with claims that 50,000 dollars needs to be wired to a location in Eastern Europe. You want to confirm that this email is indeed from the associate by identifying the message ID and From address. What portion of the SMTP packet would you examine8. (TCO B) There are required and optional parts of an HTTP response. They are:
9. (TCO B) The Cisco Telepresense system has grown in use over the past years and is a type of ____.
10. (TCO B) Which application architecture is known for having the lowest cost of infrastructureMIS 589 Week 2 Quiz
1. (TCO B) A(n) _____circuit is another name for a multipoint configuration.
2. (TCO B) The technology director has decided that a host based application architecture based on mainframes is best for the payroll application. As the network engineer you…