LDR 535 FINAL EXAM
www.StudentWhiz.com1) According to the path-goal theory, supportive leadership contributes most to subordinate satisfaction and motivation when the task is
• important and meaningful
• complex and variable
• tedious and stressful
• interesting and enjoyable2) What is a facilitating condition according to the social contagion theory of charismatic leadership?
• Complex, significant tasks
• Crisis or disenchantment
• Weak, dependent followers
• Exemplary behavior by a role model
Click here to download LDR 535 Final Exam Answers
3) What is the most common indicator of personal integrity in the theories of ethical leadership?
• Leader values are consistent with follower values.
• Leader behavior is consistent with follower values.
• Leader behavior is consistent with the leader’s espoused values.
• The leader’s espoused values are consistent with cultural norms.4) What is the most likely benefit from using participation in decision making?
• The decision will be made more quickly.
• The quality of the decision will be better.
• There will be more decision acceptance by participants.
• There will be greater agreement among the participants.5) Which decision procedure combines participation with leader control over the final decision?
• Decision made by a majority vote of group members
• Delegation to the most qualified member of the group
• Consensus decision by all members of the group
• Consultation with individuals in the group
Want to see the complete Answers..? Click LDR 535 Complete Course
6) What is the most appropriate strategy for a leader when there is a decision that involves a conflict among the interests of different stakeholders?
• Help the weaker party get what it needs
• Suggest an equal division of the benefits
• Help the parties find an integrative solution
• Play the stakeholders off against each other7) One of the major determinants…