HTM 100 WK 4 Assignment 1 – Careers in Lodging and Food and Beverage IndustriesPurchase this tutorial here: http://xondow.com/HTM-100-WK-4-Assignment-1-Careers-in-Lodging-and-Food-and-Beve-HTM1001.htm
Access the American Hotel and Lodging Association Website, located at http://www.ahla.com/, and the
National Restaurant Association Website, located at http://www.restaurant.org. Go to the Careers section
of each Website and review the various types of management opportunities.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the various types of management careers that can be offered within each industry
(lodging and food and beverage).
2. Compare and contrast the differences between the General Management (GM) positions within
the two (2) industries.
3. Analyze and describe the growth in overall employment within these two (2) industries and how
this overall growth is forecasted within the next ten (10) years.
4. Recommend at least three (3) human resource practices in which each industry can better recruit
and retain management talent for their respective industry.
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as
academic resources.Tags: htm100, htm 100, htm 100 strayer, htm100 complete class, htm 100 strayer university, strayer university, testbank, Principles of Hospitality and Tourism Management, quiz bank, htm100 Quiz 1 Chapter 1, htm 100 Quiz 2 Chapters 2 and 3, htm100 Quiz 3 Chapters 4 and 5, htm100 midterm exam, htm 100 mid, midterm exam, htm100 quiz 4 chapter 8, htm100 quiz 7, htm100 final, htm 100 final exam, final exam, testbank, htm100 Careers in Lodging and Food and Beverage Industries, htm 100 assignment 1, htm100 assignment 1, htm 100 assignment 2, htm100 assignment 2, htm100 assignment 1 Careers in Lodging and Food and Beverage Industries, htm 100 assignment 2 Overview of the Hospitality and Tourism Industry, strayer university