ENG 122 Week 5 Final Research Paper
Copy & Paste the link into your browser to download the tutorial:http://www.usefulhomework.com/shop/eng-122/eng-122-week-5-final-research-paper/Final Research Paper. Due by Day 7. Before you submit your Final Research Paper, make sure that you have
• • Reviewed the “Research Paper Guidelines,” available in your online course, to ensure your paper
addresses all required components and develops a clear position in response to one of the writing prompts
• • Reviewed the Model Final Research Paper in order to understand expectations for the assignment.
• • Incorporated a minimum of five scholarly sources.
• • Provided well-researched evidence to support each claim.
• • Incorporated feedback or suggestions into your revisions.
• • Proofread your final draft for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
• • Written a paper that is approximately seven to ten pages total in length, including
o a title page
o five to seven pages of body text (1,500 to 2,000 words) o a references page
• Formatted your paper according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your Final Research Paper will be assessed on the following components:
• • Structure
• • Development
o • Style
o • Grammar
o • APA formatting
Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper
• • Must have a body length of five to seven double-spaced pages formatted according to APA style as
outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• • Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• • Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• • Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought, well-supported claims, and properly cited
• • Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
• • Must use and cite at least five scholarly…