ENG 122 Week 4 DQ 1 Plagiarism and Logic Self-Check
Copy & Paste the link into your browser to download the tutorial:http://www.usefulhomework.com/shop/eng-122/eng-122-week-4-dq-1-plagiarism-and-logic-self-check/Plagiarism and Logic Self-Check. 1st Post Due by Day 3. Prepare
• • As you prepare to write your first discussion for this week, take a few moments to do the following:
¦ Read Chapter 4, Section 4.3 in the textbook.
¦ Read the AWC’s Guidelines for Paraphrasing Sources and Integrating Quotes Into Your Essay. ¦Review the AWC’s Recognizing Plagiarism and Avoiding Plagiarism.
¦ Review the Turnitin Student FAQ, available in class under “Learning Resources”
• • Before drafting your initial post, take time to reflect on everything you’ve learned about argument, logic, and fallacy over the last month. Reread your draft with an eye on logic and make note of any fallacies you catch or claims that lack support.
• • Take another look at your draft with an eye on your use of outside sources. Keep an eye out for missing quotation marks, poorly paraphrased information, and in-text citations. Make note of any errors or concerns you discover. Utilize the Turnitin tool to help you review your work.
Write (due Thursday, Day 3)
• In 200 to 300 words, share your plagiarism and logic self-check experience. Describe your process and
the items you uncovered during your review. In a few sentences, explain how you will correct the issues and ask questions if you need help or advice. You may also share some of your best quotes, paraphrases, and logical passages with the class. Be sure to explain why your chosen sections are “the best,” and how this process will influence your work in the future.
Guided Response (due Monday, Day 7)
• In 125 to 200 words each, respond to at least two classmates. In each response, provide answers and
advice to your classmate. Relate your plagiarism and logic self-check experience to the experience your…