Consumer and Market Insights: Syrups and Spreads market in the Philippines
Sweet Spreads is the leading value category, accounting for 49.5% of the Syrups and Spreads market in the Philippines in 2015 whereas Syrups, the smallest value category, is forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2015-2020. The rate of obesity increased from 16.6% in 1993 to 31.1% in 2013 wherein three out of ten Filipinos are overweight now. This has resulted in health consciousness among the populace wherein products that are low calorie or low/no-sugar will be preferred so as to avoid the potential negative health implications.
– The Syrups and Spreads market in the Philippines will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
– Among all the Syrups and Spreads categories, the Syrups category will register the fastest growth during 2015-2020
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Filipino Food market
– Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Syrups and Spreads market in the Philippines
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in the Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as…