BUSN 379 Final Exam 100% Correct Answers
http://homeworklance.com/downloads/busn-379-final-exam-100-correct-answers/Or Visit Our Website
Visit : http://homeworklance.com
Email Us : [email protected] BUSN 379 Final Exam 100% Correct Answers
1. (TCO 4) Which of the following is true regarding the evaluation of projects? (Points : 4)
sunk costs should be included
erosion effects should not be considered
financing costs need to be included
opportunity costs are relevant
2. (TCO 4) Which of the following investment ranking methods does not consider the time value of money? (Points : 4)
net present value method
internal rate of return method
all of these are time-adjusted methods
3. (TCO 3 and 4) A net present value of zero implies that an investment: (Points : 4)
has no initial cost.
has an expected return that is less than the required return.
should be rejected even if the discount rate is lowered.
never pays back its initial cost.
is earning a return that exactly matches the requirement.
4. (TCO 3 and 4) What is the net present value of a project with the following cash flows, if the discount rate is 15 percentYear
(Points : 4)
5. (TCO 4) Leward Manufacturing is spending $115,000 to update its equipment. This is necessary if the firm wishes to be competitive in the marketplace and provide a wide array of product models. The company estimates that these updates will improve its cash inflows by $27,500 a year, for eight years. What is the payback period? (Points : 4)
This project never pays back
6. (TCO 4) The postponement of a project until conditions are more favorable: (Points : 4)
is a valuable option.
is referred to as the option to extend.
could not cause a negative net present value project to become a positive net present…