BUS 230 WK 9 Quiz Chapter 11,12 – All Possible QuestionsTo Purchase Click Link Below:
http://strtutorials.com/BUS-230-WK-9-Quiz-Chapter-1112-All-Possible-Questions-BUS2308.htmBUS 230 WK 9 Quiz Chapter 11,12 – All Possible Questions
1. Target pricing:a. starts with the supplier’s price, and works to determine the selling price of the buying organization’s end product or service.
b. starts with the selling price of an organization’s end product minus the operating profit to establish the target cost.
c. starts with the selling price of an organization’s end product minus actual manufacturing, overhead, and materials costs to determine operating profit.
d. starts with the supplier’s price, and works to determine the supplier’s true cost structure.
e. starts with the buyer’s lowest reasonable price target, and works to a negotiated price agreed on by the buyer and the supplier.
2. Activity based costing attempts to: a. correct the distortions built into product costing by the way that direct costs are allocated.
b. correct the distortions built into product costing by the way that the learning curve is applied to direct labor costs.
c. turn indirect costs into direct costs by tracking the cost drivers behind indirect costs.
d. turn direct costs into indirect costs by tracking the cost drivers behind direct costs.
e. introduce a new way to allocate direct costs that more accurately captures labor and material usage.
3. An externally focused process of analyzing costs in terms of the overall value chain is called:a. strategic cost management.
b. supply chain management.
c. total cost management.
d. profit leverage effect.
e. activity based costing.
4. Target pricing may result in companywide cost reductions in:i. design to cost.
ii. manufacture to cost.
iii. purchase to cost.
iv. a and b.
v. a, b, and c.
5. Sources of sustainable competitive advantage include:a. product differentiation (where customers have low…