BSOP 209 All Quizzes Purchase herehttp://devrycourse.com/bsop-209-all-quizzes
Product Description• BSOP 209 Week 2 Quiz
1. Question: (TCO 1) For a moving average forecast to be of any use to us, what assumption must be true2. Question: (TCOs 3 and 4) In a regression equation, what is y hat3. Question: (TCOs 1 and 2) Given the following data, calculate the two-year moving averages for years 5 through 10.
4. Question: (TCOs 3, 4 and 5) While conducting an accounting audit of their finished goods inventory, Farmer’s Market clerks were able to construct the following data one of their nonseasonal baskets.
(a) Use trend projection to estimate the relationship between time and sales (state the equation). (b) Calculate forecasts for the first four months of the next year
• BSOP 209 Week 4 Quiz
1. Question: (TCO 6) What is the first step in solving a break-even analysis using a graphic approach2. Question: (TCO 7) Define NPV.
3. Question: (TCO 9) What limits the use of a graphical solution to LP4. Question: (TCO 8) What are the three parts of a wait-line system5. Question: (TCO 8) In reference to queuing, what is a limited or finite population6. Question: (TCO 8) What does FIFO mean7. Question: (TCO 8) Describe or define a negative exponential-probability distribution.
8. Question: (TCO 8) Which waiting-line model has a dependent relationship between the length of the queue and the arrival rate9. Question: (TCOs 6 and 7) XYZ plating is going ahead on an expansion project. They will be able to earn $300 per hour and run 3,000 hours per year. What is the net present value for the next five years with an interest rate of 6%• BSOP 209 Week 6 Quiz
1. Question: (TCO 14) Briefly discuss the decision methods used when there is complete uncertainty as to which state in a decision environment may occur. (Points : 10)
2. Question: (TCOs 10,11 and 12) Chad’s Pottery Barn has enough clay to make 24 small vases or 6 large vases….