Aarkstore – Power Monthly Deal Analysis – February 2015 M&A and Investment TrendsSummary“Power Monthly Deal Analysis – February 2015: M&A and Investment Trends” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in February 2015. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Power deals database and primary and secondary research.Scope- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
– Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
– Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
– League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman SachsReasons to buy- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments…